Anytime this week:
- Read: Read the Gospel for the upcoming Sunday (the 4th Sunday of Lent).
- To remember that Jesus is the light shining in the darkness, play a game of flashlight tag.
- Invite each family member to memorize John 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him might not perish but might have eternal life.” Christians started holding “John 3:16” signs at sports stadiums beginning in the late 1970’s as a way to spread the Gospel. The phrase explains God’s saving grace in a nutshell.1
March 7: The Feast of Saints Perpetua and Felicity
- Read: Read about Saints Perpetua and Felicity on Loyola Press.
- Watch: Watch a short video about Saints Perpetua and Felicity.
- Pray: Pray the Prayer for the Memorial of the Martyrs Perpetua and Felicity.
- Taken from https://www.52sundays.com/