Anytime this week:
- Read: Read and discuss the Gospel reading for the upcoming Sunday (6th Sunday in Ordinary Time).
- The leper had faith that Jesus could heal him. How easy or hard is it to have faith today?
- Jesus shows mercy to the leper. In what parts of the Mass do we ask Jesus to have mercy on us?
- What do you want to ask Jesus to do for you?
- How has Jesus touched your life? How are you changed because of that touch?
February 8: Celebrate the Memorial of St. Josephine Bakhita
- Read: Read about St. Josephine Bakhita.
- Pray: Pray for St. Josephine Bakhita’s intercession.
- Eat: St. Josephine Bakhita was born in Sudan. Enjoy some Sudanese tea “shai” and cookies “khak” for snack today.
February 10: Celebrate the Memorial of St. Scholastica
- Read: Read about St. Scholastica.
- Eat: Enjoy an Italian past dish called “Thunder and Lightning” (read about St. Scholastica to learn the significance of the name of this dish).
- Pray: Pray for St. Scholastica’s intercession.
- Bonus: If you can find it, an excellent book to read today is “The Holy Twins: Benedict and Scholastica” by Kathleen Norris and Tomie dePaola.