The Easter Season
The Easter season lasts for 50 days–from Easter Sunday to Pentecost. In addition to the weekly liturgical living ideas listed below, consider these ideas to keep your family’s Easter celebration going:
- Read the Gospel each week to hear various accounts of Jesus’ Resurrection.
- Leave your Easter decorations up all season.
- Continue the Easter feast by enjoying a favorite family dessert on Sundays.
- Spend some family time making Easter crafts or food. Find lots of fun ideas at Catholic Icing.
- Read about the early Christian community’s care for each other in Acts 2:42-47 and plan a family service project.
- Attend Mass each weekend in person or via live-stream.
- Celebrate family birthdays, baptism anniversaries and other special occasions.