Anytime This Week:
- Read the Gospel reading for the upcoming Sunday (2nd Sunday of Easter).
- What do you think it would be like to see Jesus alive after he died on the cross?
- Why do you think it’s hard for some people today to believe in Jesus?
- Do: The Easter Monday is often celebrated by making visits to the infirm and homebound in honor of Christ meeting two of his disciples on the road to Emmaus. Make a visit or phone call to someone who could use some Easter cheer!
- Read: Easter Monday is also known as Monday of the Angel. Read more about why here.