This is our core faith formation program for children and youth in grades PreK-12 and their parents. Families may register for the program at any time.
Key things to know:
- The program runs from September-April. Sessions are held twice a month on Sundays, from 8:45-10:15 a.m.
- At least one parent or other adult must accompany children and youth to all sessions.
- Gatherings include prayer, a family or large group activity, and age-level breakout sessions.
- Children need to be at least 4 years old to participate in the age-level breakout sessions.
- Infants and toddlers are welcome to stay with their parents for the adult breakout session.
Friday Fun Nights
This program provides an opportunity for fellowship and fun for children in grades 2-8. Each gathering includes prayer, games, a snack, and craft. No registration is required. Youth are encouraged to bring friends!
High School Youth Ministry
In addition to the family program, monthly social and service activities such as games nights and packing meals are offered for high school youth. Youth also participate in deanery and diocesan events such as snow skiing/tubing and the National Catholic Youth Conference (NCYC).