Do you need help from the church?
St. Anthony Catholic Church offers support for you and your family in many ways. Please contact the parish office at (641) 828-7050 or email us if you are in need of help or support.
Areas we can help include:
- Welcome new members: Greet newcomers and encourage them to get involved.
- Provide rides as needed to church, medical appointments, etc. for elderly or disabled parishioners.
- Counseling with the priest
- Bereavement counseling and support for those grieving the loss of a loved one.
- Home Visitation, including a team of volunteers who can offer Holy Communion, respite care, and physical and emotional support to those at home, in hospitals, or in care facilities.
- Hospitalization visits from parishioners and pastoral staff
- Prayer Chain: If you know of someone that wants to be added to the large, active St. Anthony Church prayer chain, contact the church office. You do not need to be a member of our parish to be included on the prayer chain, and you do not need to be Catholic. Please make sure the request is approved by the person who is ill. In the weekly bulletin, members of our parish are included in the prayer box and are mentioned verbally as parishioners to pray for prior to Mass. Contact the church office if you would like to be removed from the prayer chain.