We will start celebrating public Masses again on Monday, June 22nd. Masses at St. Anthony will be on the normal schedule: Saturday at 4:00 PM, Sunday at 10:30 AM, Tuesday and Thursday at 8:30 AM.
The obligation to attend Sunday Mass is still lifted for the foreseeable future.
In the interest of keeping one another safe, please observe the following rules:
- For Sunday Mass (whether on Saturday night or Sunday Morning), I ask that you only attend once every two weeks. Those with last names beginning with A-L may attend on 27-28 June, those with last names beginning M-Z may attend on 4-5 July. After this we will alternate back-and-forth. A schedule will be provided at Mass for you to put on your refrigerator, and at the north entrance of the Parish hall with the prayer booklets, and is included at the end of this post.
- For anyone who is able to attend Mass during the week, I encourage you to do so instead of Sunday Mass. While it is not quite the same, this will help to avoid overcrowding on Sundays. Because the obligation to attend Sunday Mass is still lifted, this would also be a good way for you to attend Mass if you are still worried about your own health in bigger crowds. Please enter through the main entrance of the Church.
- I ask that you wear some sort of face covering when attending Mass.
- Seating will be every third row, with six feet between families. When those seats are filled, please seat yourselves in the hall.
- When presenting yourself for the Eucharist, please space yourselves out by at least six feet in line between households.
For all of these things, I will do my best to keep you up-to-date with any changes.
Sunday Mass Schedule through September
Last names A-L:
- 27-28 June
- 11-12 July
- 25-26 July
- 8-9 August
- 22-23 August
- 5-6 September
- 19-20 September
Last Names M-Z
- 4-5 July
- 18-19 July
- 1-2 August
- 15-16 August
- 29-30 August
- 12-13 September
- 26-27 September